A Publication by Kunzman Associates
Traffic Safety Culture in the United States
The AAA Foundation: Traffic Safety Culture Index
With over 40,000 deaths from vehicular accidents in the United States annually, the AAA Foundation has taken the initiative to research traffic safety problems in an effort to develop an awareness about traffic safety in America. Per a survey conducted in late 2007 through January 2008, the research project came to several key findings, including:
TrafficNews is a periodic newsletter informing you of major transportation items of interest in the Southern California area.
• San Bernardino County Traffic Impact Analysis for an existing light warehouse and specialty retail facility developing into an approximately 200,000 square foot office complex with 25,000 square feet of commercial retail use.
• Kern County Traffic Impact Analysis for an approximately 2,500 single-family dwelling unit project analyzing Levels of Service for Existing, Year 2012, and Year 2035 traffic conditions.
• Traffic Signal Fair Share Analysis for a business park in the County of Riverside.
• Parking analysis in the County of Riverside for an existing plaza to replace an approximately 3,500 square foot vacant office with an approximately 23,000 square foot office building.
Kunzman Associates is a Traffic Engineering and Transportation Planning consulting firm providing professional expertise to both the public and private sectors. Since its founding in 1976, the firm's goal has been to provide the best traffic and transportation engineering services available through highly qualified personnel.
over 30 years of experience, Kunzman Associates is the second oldest
Engineering and Transportation Planning firm headquartered in Southern
California with over 10 personnel. Kunzman Associates' scale of
principal involvement in every project enables the firm to easily step
become a part of any client's operation and/or consultant team.
William Kunzman, P.E.
Offer the Following Services:
• Traffic Impact Analysis
• Transportation Planning
• Traffic Operations
• Parking Analysis
• Nexus/Fair Share Cost Studies
• General Plan Circulation Elements
• Traffic Signal Warrant Analysis
• Trip Generation Comparisons
• Intersection Capacity Analysis