Beginning July 30th, using the carpool lane will change forever on the Costa Mesa Freeway as part of a program began last year on the 22 Freeway.... More
Proposition 1B Transportation Funding for 2007-08 Near $4 Billion
California Department of Transportation
Sacramento - Funding allocations from Proposition 1B, the 2006 voter approved bond to improve California's transportation infrastructure, have surged close to $4 billion near the end of the 2007-08 fiscal year, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)... More
Record Number of Commuters Turning to Transit
Orange County Transportation Authority
ORANGE – Metrolink ridership during June in Orange County saw one of the largest single month increases over the last five years as more residents discover taking the train is an... More
I-215 Widening Project Starts Engine
MURRIETA - Most people in this region have one major question about a plan to add lanes to the Interstate 215. "When?" The answer is probably not soon enough for those who... More
The Sun - San Bernardino and the Inland Empire
Freeway congestion in the Inland Empire is easing dramatically. During fiscal year 2005-2006, vehicles traveling on freeways crawled along at 35 mph or slower during... More
TrafficNews is a periodic newsletter informing you of major transportation items of interest in the Southern California area.
• High Desert Traffic Impact Analysis for an approximately 120 acre mixed use residential project along the I-15 Freeway.
• Los Angeles County Traffic Study for an approximately 500,000 square foot shopping center including a multi-level parking structure.
• Parking Study in South Orange County for an over 60,000 square foot shopping center to determine if adequate parking spaces will be provided for the project site.
• Church Expansion Trip Generation Study in San Bernardino County with a new sanctuary and accessory buildings at an existing church with a K-12 school and a day care facility.
Kunzman Associates is a Traffic Engineering and Transportation Planning consulting firm providing professional expertise to both the public and private sectors. Since its founding in 1976, the firm's goal has been to provide the best traffic and transportation engineering services available through highly qualified personnel.
over 30 years of experience, Kunzman Associates is the second oldest
Engineering and Transportation Planning firm headquartered in Southern
California with over 10 personnel. Kunzman Associates scale of
principal involvement in every project enables the firm to easily step
become a part of any client's operation and/or consultant team.
William Kunzman, P.E.
Offer the Following Services:
• Traffic Impact Analysis
• Transportation Planning
• Traffic Operations
• Parking Analysis
• Nexus/Fair Share Cost Studies
• General Plan Circulation Elements
• Traffic Signal Warrant Analysis
• Trip Generation Comparisons
• Intersection Capacity Analysis